Welcome to the CLRC
The Computer Learning Research Centre is dedicated
to the development of machine learning theory.
Our objectives are:
- Development of machine learning theory,
including design of efficient algorithms and analysis of their properties
- Design and implementation of software based on the algorithms
developed at the Centre
- Provision of consultancy, advice and seminars to external organizations
- Serving as a springboard for high-quality interdisciplinary research
- The Third International Symposium on Statistical Learning and Data Sciences (SLDS2015), 20-23 April 2015.
- A Symposium on "Measures of Complexity" to celebrate the 75th birthday of Professor Alexey Chervonenkis took place on October 2, 2013 at Paphos, Cyprus.
- 1st Conformal Prediction and its Applications Workshop (COPA 2012), 27-30 September 2012, Halkidiki, Greece.
- The 2010
Workshop on Game-Theoretic Probability and Related Topics
was held at CLRC on 21 - 23 June 2010.
- Professor Robert Merton
(winner of the 1997 Nobel Prize in Economics)
presented the 2010
entitled "Observations on the Science of Finance
in the Practice of Finance: Past, Present and Future" at 6pm
on 23 February, Windsor Building Auditorium.
The abstract of the talk can be found
Fri, 27-Nov-2015 10:36
University of London,
Surrey TW20 0EX
Tel/Fax : +44 (0)1784 443421/439786